• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale VancouverLawyer (.ca) & Brokerage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Old Fart
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
61
I am about to start marketing this domain directly to the vancouver law firms. If you would like to purchase it please step up to the plate fast.

If you have similiar vancouver related law names I might consider offering that at the same time. Our usual teensy commission rates apply.

(PS CalgaryLawyer is next so let me know if you have any interest or domains there)
 
I have some a couple of Lawyer names OttawaLawyer.ca + some others - is a tough haul
 
Send me a list if you want any sold. Some of them might fit in with what I'm doing.

Solid generics are welcome too!
 
if you are marketing to lawyers they might want "Lawyer Forum.ca" i sold the Mortgage Forum,ca for $x,xxx

let me know if any have any interest,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom