• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

VAT charge for USA resident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

Do I pay VAT charge if I buy some program/software from European Company?

I just got charged 15% VAT :(
I did not know this.

I thought this is for people living in Europe?
 
You got overcharged
 
No - you don't have to pay VAT as a US resident. You need a partial refund.
 
That's what I thought.

Thank you "I Sold Grandma" and "aZooZa" for confirming :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom