• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Vbul Database help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
I switch http://gamervein.com to another server and i dont know how to switch the database so the site actually works.

I need help so im willing to put up $20.00 for someone to move it for me.
 
I switch http://gamervein.com to another server and i dont know how to switch the database so the site actually works.

I need help so im willing to put up $20.00 for someone to move it for me.
You need to backup/restore your db via SSH because using php based ways (cpanel...) usualy times out with big dbs.

You first backup your db: www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/maintenance_ssh_backup

You then restore your db: www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/maintenance_ssh_restore

The vb online documentation: www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom