• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites VoIPService.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserve has been met - Auction ends in 6 days.
 
Less than 2 hours to go! I also have cut my asking price in half.

Larry
 
..Not to bad :wink:
Congrats on the sale


jim
 
Non-payer. I've stuck up a site instead and have raised my price. I'll just make some money on it...... shoulda stuck up a site eons ago.


Larry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom