• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers VV5.com AND VV9.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
5,578
Reaction score
91
Offers please for BOTH of these as a package.

Start at $150 to include BOTH. Reserve right not to sell, as offered elsewhere.

Post offers HERE please.
 
my first bid:
$150
Thanks.
 
Just seeing how high it will run to. I've had several PMs on this lot of two. I guess if there was a BIN right now, it would be $400 for the two, but I'm still open to offers.
 
Okay ... The first $188 takes the lot of two.

First to post sold takes them. PayPal only please.
 
aZooZa said:
Okay ... The first $188 takes the lot of two.

First to post sold takes them. PayPal only please.

Give ya $150.00 PayPal for them right now..
eeee me at Toker(at)toker.ws
 
Sold subject to receiving payment. Thanks.
 
aZooZa said:
Sold subject to receiving payment. Thanks.

Who ya talking to?? If it's me let me know and you'll have the paypal in 10 minutes..
 
aZooZa said:
EDIT: NOW Sold. Thanks.
You still never answered my question, if it was to me I'd PM ya the money if you told me where..
 
Toker said:
You still never answered my question, if it was to me I'd PM ya the money if you told me where..
If it was you I'd have told ya donut. Did you meet the $188? No.
 
aZooZa said:
If it was you I'd have told ya donut. Did you meet the $188? No.
I might have, maybe even gone more..
 
$190 for both; SOLD. PM your paypal info.
 
Mods please close - domains have long been sold but folk seem unable to understand that.
 
jaluoasili said:
$190 for both; SOLD. PM your paypal info.
Offer withdrawn in honor of iahead; he/she was first to post SOLD. My apologies.
 
closed per request
 
Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom