• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wan-Fu China, Ltd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this stuff is old, was mentioned by me here a years ago, but i was booed then, as always.. link
 
Any cheese with your wine? :ok:
 
Yes, its account credit. This way you can recycle the funds and register others. The ability to tranfers credits to other members is in the works since the Dynadot parking program is up and running. Any credits earned through the parking program can be used to register domain names.
 
Nice!, thanks for the great information Justin.

Chris :hippie:
 
I have software that does this. Although I use it for other reasons.
Dont hate me, other domainers use this trick too. Wang*Lee is a bastard though. Yan*Fu is with Dynadot and so is Domain*Doorman. Asterisks are placed to protect the innocent.

normal folks can also do tasting, not just a registrars
although most registrars do not offer a refund (like gd)

but some does offer, like: register.com
link

Wrong Angel, Godaddy allows refunds up to 5 days, if you're lucky like me you'll get 6. Or is you lie and say you called your order in ( I always do), the limit goes up to 10 days. First you have to manually cancel the domain, then call a customer rep up at say 14805058877 and ask for a customer rep to cancel to domain on their end.

Get your facts straight DNF members.
 
I just got Wan-Fu China'ed and Doorman'd!!

This must be a huge operation if they are grabbing everyone's domains!!

Question:

Since they can instantly re-register after the 5 day drop isn't this just a way to get huge numbers of domains for free forever? :?:
 
I just got Wan-Fu China'ed and Doorman'd!!

This must be a huge operation if they are grabbing everyone's domains!!

Question:

Since they can instantly re-register after the 5 day drop isn't this just a way to get huge numbers of domains for free forever? :?:

I am guessing that "domain tasting" will likely be considerd an abuse, because of the increasing processing load, and limitations may be implemented - maybe something like 5 refunds per person per week, or something like that.
 
Moniker also does it for only a 25 cent fee.

There are too many services to search for domain name availability that is actually a redirect. So be weary of where you do your searches. Someone else is picking it up as the search you entered is being sent to them.

Question I have is where do you park it to measure it in such short time?

I'm lucky if I get Sedo to park it in 3 days time.

I do know about domain tasting since I do it myself on occasion. I use dynadot, not the whois, just the normal search. It seems to only happen with .orgs.
I used dynadot as a bulk search tool and then when I went Moniker to reg one that came up available, it was registered. Got off that site REAL quick.
 
I'm lucky if I get Sedo to park it in 3 days time.

That's why you should leave those losers and move over to Name Drive where your names are parked the instant you point your name at their nameservers (their nameservers are called fastpark.net for a reason!)
 
or parked.com for that matter...
 
Thanks for the tips on NameDrive and Parked/com, didn't think parking could be so quick...
 
Domain tasting is like sloppy seconds - if you're into that sort of thing. Millions of domains have been repeatedly registered for traffic tests and dropped again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom