Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Wanda says Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LtlPhysics

and you can inform them all
that
a) i am not any alias on dnforum ever since my ban
b) i do review & read the posts
c) i am not fairplay or klickster OR DnPowerful on SiteTutor
d) i am NOT THE WOMAN IN THE WANDAMAY WEBSITE LINK THAT MOLE OR
WHOEVER PUT ON DN FORUM
e) I AM NOT RACIST

thanks
wanda
----- Original

Site Tutor was a collaborative effort and, of course, everyone here is invited to sign up.

Domain summit 2024

hmm,

Wanda has allowed people to pose as others on her board, indeed the fake "dnpowerful" has now been made a moderator, I find it hard to beleive that she thought this was a the 'real thing' given their discussions in the past here. The fake "Dnpowerful" is still listed as a moderator even though this fraud has been well and truly exposed.

I also beleive she is not the same person as fairplay/klickmarket but she has used this person as her mouth-peice through spam, and to stir up trouble here. Fairplay/klickmarket person appears to be the one taking everyone's username and posting with them on her board (including dnpowerful's username) yet "fairplay" is now also listed as a moderator on her board. If wanda disagrees with fairplay/klickmarket's constant abuses why has she made this person a moderator?

She can hardly allow people like that to run rampant, spam other boards, and pose as others, yet deny all wrongdoing. It is her forum and she is the one who ultimately takes responsibility.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by LtlPhysics
d) i am NOT THE WOMAN IN THE WANDAMAY WEBSITE LINK THAT MOLE OR
WHOEVER PUT ON DN FORUM

Cool. I didn't say it was. I was just asking whether it was. No insults intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators