• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Wanted: 1 word generic .ca's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent a pm yesterday for your consideration :) Any particular field and/or budget?

Rob
 
PM sent on the 11th. Thank you for any consideration.
 
Will call you later this week.

Great to see you here Adam.

Lorenzo
 
I have bought quite a few and looking for more as always,

Thanks to those that have sent me lists.

The ones I haven't gotten to yet are because of CIRA transfer issues, I will be buying more off lists sent as well as new lists.

-=DCG=-
 
If your still interested I can shoot you a list of 5 or 6 hundred, *trades welcomed* in or out of .ca

burp™


added snippet: I just noticed you want prices attached to the names. I could never make the time to add prices so if you want a list without and inquire for ones of particular interest, I can accomidate.
 
Hi Adam. I will infer since you haven't opened or read my PM's from last month, you are not interested in any of my names? Please take a look.
 
Same here, let me know if I should resend, or if you weren't interested, either way. Thanks.
 
I sent you an email today, Adam.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom