• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wanted: Arcade Script Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
12
Hi all

I am trying to decide between GameSiteScript (http://www.gamesitescript.com/) and PHPArcadeScript (http://www.phparcadescript.com/)

If they were priced the same, then I would go with GSS, however GSS is $109 with 350 games, while PHPArcadeScript is only $30 with 150 games.

So now my dilemma is whether GSS is worth the extra $79. I have read the numerous threads around discussing arcade site scripts, and so I know about all the others, but I am just hoping to get your thoughts on this before I make my choice.

My decision is solely down to these 2 scripts, I am not interested in others.

Cheers, Matt.
 
If i were you i would go with gamescript mate :)
 
since $30 is not alot to risk... maybe you can try it first... if it is not your taste... try the other...

most importantly, check out their forum and see who has more responsive support.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom