Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Warning about Bodis Parking !

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bodis is the biggest joke ever !

i park domains since 2002 ( real honest expired traffic no tricks or gimmicks )
everyone in this business knows that i have real traffic especially bodis
in fact years back i had a contract with Matt to sell bodis all my traffic to build his company
( the contract lasted for for a year than we renewed it for another year )

i use above to automatically have above redirect my traffic where it pays the most ( use it for years )
yesterday bodis paid ( it is a small amount as only a small amount of my traffic converts well with bodis )
and notice there is over 40 % missing . so i checked and i saw CLAWBACK - not just some little claw back ( in the 13 years i park - no parking company EVER made a claw back for more than 1 % at the very most ( and i can proof this on every single parking account i have ever used ( including but not limited to sedo/parkingcrew/voodoo/domainsponsor/fabulous & whatever other parking companies are out there - i used them all and NEVER EVER have i had such a claw back .

do additional domains where added during that month and non of the other 3 services gave me a claw back even close to that the other companies show LESS than 1 % claw back .
bodis takes 3 DAYS to give the final revenue numbers and than there is such a huge error ?

i don't think so - this claw back was not shows even one day before the payout !!

i will not let this rest - i will take action on this ! - this smells just too fishy

i supply real honest traffic and i EXPECT to be paid ! ( bodis if you got a sour deal with one of your partners do not shorten MY PAYOUT because of that !!)

Domain summit 2024

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow someone is really pissed off. I hope everyone is playing a fair game.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wolfis,

We do care about our users and are definitely willing to help and look into issues such as these.

Having said that, is it really not necessary for you to accuse us of a scam, call us thieves, make up accusations, threaten legal action, post on DNF + Namepros + other sites, email us, in addition to sending us a support ticket. A single support ticket is tracked in our system, and Troy or someone on our team would look into the issue and respond within 24 hrs.

The deduction you are referring to was an $xx deduction for a single domain name. For whatever reason, our ad provider didn't like the traffic on this domain name. No, it is not a scam. These things do happen from time to time and from experience, are rarely (if ever) reversible. However, we will bring this up with them so that they can investigate further.

Deductions are posted a day before, or on the day of payouts, simply because we receive them from our ad provider on that day and not any sooner.

Again, we care about you as well as the rest of our users equally. And will work hard to make sure you, as well as the rest of our users, are happy to park with Bodis. I will have Troy reach out to you within the coming days with any details that we find.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wolfis,

We do care about our users and are definitely willing to help and look into issues such as these.

Having said that, is it really not necessary for you to accuse us of a scam, call us thieves, make up accusations, threaten legal action, post on DNF + Namepros + other sites, email us, in addition to sending us a support ticket. A single support ticket is tracked in our system, and Troy or someone on our team would look into the issue and respond within 24 hrs.

The deduction you are referring to was an $xx deduction for a single domain name. For whatever reason, our ad provider didn't like the traffic on this domain name. No, it is not a scam. These things do happen from time to time and from experience, are rarely (if ever) reversible. However, we will bring this up with them so that they can investigate further.

Deductions are posted a day before, or on the day of payouts, simply because we receive them from our ad provider on that day and not any sooner.

Again, we care about you as well as the rest of our users equally. And will work hard to make sure you, as well as the rest of our users, are happy to park with Bodis. I will have Troy reach out to you within the coming days with any details that we find.
==================================

and yet - your reply is also untrue !!

fact is ( and i just made a screenprint of this for proof !! ) that in fact the reduction was more than the 2 highest earning domains in september in that account and one of these domains pays for YEARS very well on all the parking companies ( including bodis !!!! )

do not tell this stuff when i can proof it otherwise - please at least look in my account before you write this stuff to make me sound bad - BECAUSE IN THIS CASE IT IS BODIS THAT IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH !!

NMat

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had domains parked at Bodis and revenue was low. However, the real gripe is how they closed my account without even warning me; I checked my parked pages and saw "Account Disabled" splashed across them.

A Bodis customer service rep told me the traffic isn't high and they decided to close my account. I was told the revenue I had earned will not be paid (they used the less impolite term "withheld").

Is it too much trouble to send a notification before cancelling your customers' accounts?
After this, I have nothing good to say about Bodis.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had domains parked at Bodis and revenue was low. However, the real gripe is how they closed my account without even warning me; I checked my parked pages and saw "Account Disabled" splashed across them.

A Bodis customer service rep told me the traffic isn't high and they decided to close my account. I was told the revenue I had earned will not be paid (they used the less impolite term "withheld").

Is it too much trouble to send a notification before cancelling your customers' accounts?
After this, I have nothing good to say about Bodis.

That's odd since my traffic is low too. 🤔

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

don't know why this thread from 2015! was bumped, but...
my income is up @ Bodis.com

traffic for specific names, always varies throughout the year and even from year to year, so it's not necessarily the platforms' fault.

unless one knows the specific names that are parked there, then we can't question the reason why another person's account was closed.

i've been earning parking revenue for 16yrs. and have never had an account cancelled or closed.

imo...

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
It depends of quality names and people willing to click on ads.
I have domains with huge traffic but no clicks and vice versa, why this happen (?), not sure, it's user decision.

Also you should not believe it straight what other people post in this forums, there is proof required to support his text expression, even from me if it will be required.

I see many times new members created and old with barely one message, they post exactly what I searched or registered, similar keywords used in their domains, I think they are some kind of agents/bots wich target specifically what we searched or registered, call me crazy but I already have study human behavior by social distancing for 20 years, I can read human faces and sometimes thoughs, how they move, what they scratch etc, even the style they use to write. :D

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators