• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Warning !!! LLLL.com almost SOLD OUT !! Only 1,000 left!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
It seems during last night 2 big companies regged around 35K names and left are around 1,000 LLLL.com

I`m searching and regging a few more before none is left!!
 
If you wanna reg with Godaddy, go here for $2 off per .com.
 
It seems during last night 2 big companies regged around 35K names and left are around 1,000 LLLL.com

I`m searching and regging a few more before none is left!!

Which companies are they? Are they tasters or keepers?
 
It seems during last night 2 big companies regged around 35K names and left are around 1,000 LLLL.com

I`m searching and regging a few more before none is left!!
Lorenzo, where did you get this information? Has anyone confirmed this (run a scan?)
 
Lorenzo, where did you get this information? Has anyone confirmed this (run a scan?)

shhhhh......I thought it was April first .....:lol:


sorry it was a joke ;) or maybe I just wanted to go ahead time.... ;)
 
muhahaha I was going to cancel my auction.
I think all of us has the fear for this one.
 
Strange. Why would you want to make that up?
 
shhhhh......I thought it was April first .....:lol:


sorry it was a joke ;) or maybe I just wanted to go ahead time.... ;)

WTF! OMFG! LMFAO! ROFL!

Don't do that man. Put it in the humor section instead. :D
 
muhahaha I was going to cancel my auction.
I think all of us has the fear for this one.
Nothing to fear. Just was going to stop dropping mine or giving them away.
 
I`m sorry guys, I just want to share a laught, not a fear....alright I strongly apologize, bad joke, won`t happen anymore.


Indeed, next time I`ll write it, I`ll be the true one. ;-)
 
Load of crap, not even funny.
 
Italian didnt do anything different than 4 letter pushers have been doing for the last year on every board. He scared me so much i regged qzxz.com and am just waiting to make my millions on it
 
Italian didnt do anything different than 4 letter pushers have been doing for the last year on every board. He scared me so much i regged qzxz.com and am just waiting to make my millions on it

I`m sorry for that, I invite any mod to change the title of this thread or remove it entirely.
I apologize....I guess I`m n ot at jokes.
 
wow, you got ppl reggin names! careful next time!
 
While everyone was focused on the remaining LLLL.com. I just baught 35,000 LLLLL.com especially all the premium CVCVC.coms touch that!!!! Muah! MUah! How you like them hot ballz!

And for that joke Lorenzo, if you receive any mails without a return address on it this week with a white substance on it... well, you asked for it. :)
 
Hehe, you had us going - thanks and congrats :P
 
::picks up his jaw from the floor::

Just because of this joke I bet you several thousand will be registered by users of this forum :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom