• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Warning !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I postes a TM name for sale and som ahole here went and signed up at Mattel's helpdesk and made a ticket and told them I had the domain and I was selling it.

Yes, I know about 2 more cases, domain which has been many years OK after posted here to sell has been reported. Look into people here which usually call me "thief" and "criminal" and you get your suspected rats - they of course do not think they are rats, they think they are honest citizens, same as I do not think I am a thief and criminal...
 
If you never disclose your real name, is there any way for someone to find out through dnforum who you are, other than a whois search of a specific domain name?
 
It doesn't really matter whether any or all sub-forums are indexed by Google, any smart lawyer practising in Internet or IP (Intellectual Property) law or even with just 1 single client re: domain name could and should become an Exclusive member. Sorry to break the news, but there ain't no such thing as a "community".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom