• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Watch Carefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome - you folks have to hold the speakers near your ear to really hear, or turn up the volume.
 
yeah you can barely hear it unless it's turned up more...but it is definitely saying words and hidden phrases played backwards..

wonder what it all means? hmmmm...you decide
 
That was freaking awesome, I could actually hear the music play.
 
I did some research and I think the phrase they are using is translated back to "golden life drops" or "quelana asi nesga jumba" in south african...anyone else hear the same?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom