• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Way to view your site from different countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
Need a easy way to see how my lander looks from different countries, especially China and other asian countries. Any suggestions?

There are a couple online "regional proxy" pages but they seem to be broken.

Tks!
 
Say I know that 148.233.178.178 is a Mexico proxy (taken from the proxy list)

How would I actually "use" the ip number to see how a site looks like from Mexico?

ie what do I type into the address bar?

Thanks.
 
Say I know that 148.233.178.178 is a Mexico proxy (taken from the proxy list)

How would I actually "use" the ip number to see how a site looks like from Mexico?

ie what do I type into the address bar?

Thanks.

You put that IP in your browser settings as the proxy you are using, and the last number (should be a : not a .) as the port.

Finally found one that worked, but I tried looking at a site I have parked at Dopa "from" China but I still get sent to DS (which is what they do for non-China traffic). Any other suggestions? Do I need to change browser language settings too?
 
You could always ask someone from china to take a peek aswell
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom