• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

We should all feel guilty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the non-censored version. Cool how he self-censored himself in the middle with "friggin". I told nitronet to give him the name but it was regged in 1996. Fvcking nitronet owns all the fvcking domain names.
 
That's really fun.
Will someone make a crap donation to the student please ?
 
sdsinc said:
That's really fun.
Will someone make a crap donation to the student please ?

Don't know if that's such a good idea.

If he gains something from his emails, no matter how crappy, he's likely to continue sending them out because they bring results! And if he tells his other 16 year old buddies about it - we'll all be deluged in that garbage!
 
Jennifer said:
You have the right to your opinion, though I'm sure you joking :laugh:


No I am not joking
 
Tell him he can get lots of free domain names:
http://www.dot.tk/ - Oh Wow

If .tk had type in traffic - im sure everyone on the forum would own a great keyword.

I think you should reply telling him he can get many domains for free, Just none of yours ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom