Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Web Business $3000/Month Profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogstar

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just want to say good luck on your sale. That is a very cool product you have there. Very cool indeed...

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dogstar said:
Hey, I just want to say good luck on your sale. That is a very cool product you have there. Very cool indeed...

Hey thanks!!

:-D

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I couldnt agree more. Awesome product/idea

I wish you all the luck

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sure:

www.n a m e p r o s.com

and

www.d o m a i n s t a t e.com

I think the forum will cencur the words if I type them normally

Good luck

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm going to post screen shots by the end of the day: of traffic, previous months sales data and anything else I can find that's relevant.

I'm curently accepting offers.
[email protected] or PM me for any additional information.

mccollin

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A couple of questions...

- I'm not familiar with the product market... the domain name seems to have nothing to do with the product, or am I missing something?

- Is the product something you inventory? Is it exclusive to you, or can anyone sell it?

- How much inventory is included in the purchase?

- Looks like your pagerank is zero which is odd... know why?

mccollin

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
* Is the device patented?

* What are the legal issues with this device? I remember watching an episode of Overhaulin' where the guys doing the work on the car installed something like this. When the boss arrived, he made them remove them because he said they were illegal. Just curious if any states have laws on this.

* Are their any liability issues that you are aware of? Have you spoken with an attorney about this? For example, if the device set the customer's car on fire wouldn't there be a potential for a lawsuit?

Again, I'm just trying to understand the business model here... seems like a good business, but want to understand the risks.

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm also looking for short high value domain names with large amounts of type in traffic, which I would consider for partial payment, PM me if you have any offers.

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah here's a good screen shot.

This is when I took 11 payments just through paypal in 3 days. This was the best 3 day span for non bulk order sales. This made us a little over $550.
3 Day PayPal

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whats to prevent you from selling the site and domain and then offering the product under another name? I could pay you thousands and then you could turn around and be my biggest competitor. Are you willing to sign a non-compete?

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
labrocca said:
Whats to prevent you from selling the site and domain and then offering the product under another name? I could pay you thousands and then you could turn around and be my biggest competitor. Are you willing to sign a non-compete?

Yes of course!

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thats great to know. So have there been any "accidents" with the item involving liability?

Also how legal are these things to have on a vehicle. While I am sure you can sell them legally is it really legal to have it actually installed?

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
labrocca said:
Thats great to know. So have there been any "accidents" with the item involving liability?

Also how legal are these things to have on a vehicle. While I am sure you can sell them legally is it really legal to have it actually installed?

The way I sell them I extremely over state the potential for liability. They are all over the instructions , and as I sell them on eBay, paypal, etc I put disclaimers all over the place and releasals of liability. As far as eBay goes it is legally binding and you don't have to worry about anything there. If you are worried about it with checks and what not have them sign a statement to release liability when they mail you checks, etc. I have never had any type of incidents with liability what so ever. Most people bring them to a professional/mechanic to have it done anyways.

They are illegal in the U.S., for street use. They are 100% *legal* to sell. The majority of the business comes from car enthusiasts who use them in car shows and for off road or show use, where it is legal. This does not affect sales in anyway.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good answer and most of it I assumed. Good luck on the sale. The 50k is a bit more than I can chew but you answered my questions well and I am sure it will help you sell the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators