Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Web Design Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to create a simple directory on a certain subject. Each user will register an account, which entitles them to a profile. On their profile they will need to be able to upload pictures, and input some text into certain fields.

Each person's profile will need to be able to be rated by other users, ie. 1-5, and have a simple comment system. Users will also be able to store links in their user cp to their favorite profiles.

The directory will need to be searchable, and be sorted by the profile's rating.

I am not looking for a page high on graphics. The main thing I need done is the framework for the site to be functional.

This could essentially be like "hot or not", but with a comment system, and as well as rating the picture, you rate the small bio that comes with it.

Please PM me if you can do this job, with your price. Please don't PM me asking for my budget, as I don't have a specific budget for this - if you can do everything I need, I will pay your price.

Thanks,

Domain Summit 2024

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We can do a very very SEO friendly hot or not type website, turn around is less then 7 days. PHP/mySQL based, and modded for SEO. PM if interested, I will shoot the price details to you.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom