• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Weekly spam from Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles SweeneyCharles Sweeney is verified member.

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
323
Reaction score
73
After complaining about PM spam from Adam last week, I get more today!!!

If you don't want me to renew my subscription...I reckon you're 99% there. Good job.

Chuck, please don't make this thread private like the last one I posted complaining about Adam's spam. This isn't a support request, it's for discussion. If this isn't the appropriate forum please move it to the correct one.
 
Upvote 0
You get use of this forum for free. why complain about some pm from the owner that are usually about helping people anyways?
 
Easy solution, opt in, opt out, if it has to do with operational things to do with DNF it should be sent, otherwise open a thread, and have a discussion about the PM'd topic. This protrada stuff has been sent all over the internet for the past week.
 
I don't see the big deal. Adam runs a service with a large community. He has the right to communicate with and do some marketing to that userbase.

If you don't like it, you have the right to choose not to use his service. What you don't have the right to do, however, is to tell him how to run it.

If this is your biggest complaint here I'd say you aren't doing too bad.

I see you are marketing a script that you believe Adam's community would be interested in. What an amazing platform you have here to market your product. Adam makes that possible. You should be thanking him, not scolding him because he drops one PM a week in your mailbox (a mailbox that he provides to you, btw) marketing a service he has some sort of stake in.

Grow up. This is business.
 
I suggest the OP here start his own forum and run as he sees fit to his 'ideals'. Good grief.
 
After complaining about PM spam from Adam last week, I get more today!!!

If you don't want me to renew my subscription...I reckon you're 99% there. Good job.

Chuck, please don't make this thread private like the last one I posted complaining about Adam's spam. This isn't a support request, it's for discussion. If this isn't the appropriate forum please move it to the correct one.

As I told you last week, we are going to look into this option of unsubscribing to admin PM's in the new version of Vbulletin that is being implemented.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom