• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What Cell Phone should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
1
I am upgrading my phone and I can choose from the following (These are free with a contract, I am too cheap to actually buy a phone :eek: )

So I can choose from these:
  1. Nokia 2125i
  2. Samsung a580
  3. Motorola V3c RAZR
  4. Samsung a640
  5. Sanyo 4920
  6. Sanyo Katana

So what would you guys suggest?

Thanks!
 
go for the third one
Motorola V3c RAZR
 
Don't get the Samsungs, very buggy.
 
Nokia 2125i :ok:
 
Had my razr for two years love it!
 
Thanks, I am leaning towards the Razr... But I see that for only $10 I can get either the Sanyo 2400 or the Samsung a900, are these really any better than the Razr?
 
If I didn't get the plan I have with nextel I wouldnt mind having a razor. Until they make me change to something else I will be sticking with my good old nextel.
 
Thanks, I am leaning towards the Razr... But I see that for only $10 I can get either the Sanyo 2400 or the Samsung a900, are these really any better than the Razr?

in that case i would go for
Samsung a900
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom