• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale What did you snag in the drop Nov 21?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
5,852
Reaction score
546
What did you snag in the drop yesterday?
Wasn't that successful for me. I didn't get the 2 main ones I wanted but did get a backup... sellyourstuff.ca and bchomefinder.ca and I reg'd a couple that didn't get picked as well...bizwire.ca and canucktickets.ca
I might seeabout setting up a garage sale listing site with sellyourstuff.ca..

Hope some of you got what you were looking for..

J
 
I didn't play - had about 50 renewals to deal with this week.

What was the big domain this week? Were there any - last week was a bit thin?
 
Hey Roy...I wanted spurs.ca but alas it wasn't to be.
It had lots of archive history as well..
 
Spurs - could be used for so many different things. Everyone from cowboys to S&M! LOL
 
last i checked on ebay there were people making alot of money selling those fasteners for equestrian hardware, like studs, rivets and the like.. check it out, they were charging premium and no shortage of sales. Last I checked was a few years ago. I'm sure its still going on. A name like spurs (in the equestrian sense) would make a good homebase for a sales page. using ebay as the medium.
 
recreationhomes.ca was my big want for this drop.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom