• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What do Wii Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borghunter

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
It seems the Nintendo Wii is looking pretty sweet, I like the fact that you can download NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, and Turbo Grafx games right onto the console and play GameCube games, the new controller looks pretty sweet, though it would get annoying if you HAD to use it for a game. What do you guys think about the Wii?

Helpful Link:
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6146540/index.html
 
It looks great, it sounds great, and it will defiantly also be one of the best consoles ever.
I can&#8217;t wait for this one. <3
 
While I am not cashing in on the whole Wii thing as many here are, I saw this post on the website of about 7,000 motorcycle riders I ride with.. thought this post was interesting enough that it may be notable to share here:

http://www.socalsvriders.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=270992#post270992


i just want more info on the revolution.

thats right, the revolution. i REFUSE to call it the wii.......

food for thought for those cashing in.
I also posted the subsequent question there trying to get feedback from others there for you guys... just to ensure the wii vs revolution comment wasn't an anomaly.
 
The controller looks like a remote control. That's insane. Haven't they heard of ergonomics?
 
I think it is going to be huge... just think, all the little kiddies around the world gathering together online to play Wii and chat about mario brothers or whatever else juvenile games thay play...

I have about 20 great wii names. Not that I actually want to play the thing... that is why I have an xbox 360!

I do hope it is a huge success so all the Wii name owners cash in as they do so deserve.

:tea:
 
I think the revolution was a better name than the wii but nintendo said that wii means all kinds of things in different languages. Wii in french is spelled Oui which means Yes, I have no idea how that pertains to the console, o well.

Let's all revolt the revolution :)
 
If I'd bother to finish soldering my connector, I could download and play all those mentioned games on my Xbox... or even my laptop.

With that said, Nintendo always manages to surprise me. The first time I saw Resident Evil Zero on Gamecube, I was stunned. That game looked better than most Playstation 2 or Xbox games I'd seen... so much for kids' consoles.
 
I am sticking to PC gaming or the 360.
 
i cant wait to get my hands on Nintendo's wii! wait... :|
 
I think the Wii is going to be an awesome system. It will be online 24 hours a day and be backward compatable with gamecube and play all those old games from downloading. It looks like there will be a lot of good games being released for this system too. The price should also be lower than the 360 and the PS3. I also like the name Wii, I think it is much better, shorter, and more unique than the plain boring name nintendo revolution.

I finally reached 100 posts!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom