• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What do you do, when you are bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain newbie

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Messages
2,642
Reaction score
1
Thats a tough one!

.. then i always tell everybody that -"im bored" and they normally respond that i'm always saying- "im bored" ..

what u do?
 
Harvest some .mobis? :wacko:
Pred
 
Learn to write in Chinese.
 
Go see a movie...or play video games with friend(s)...or do something active like play hockey.
 
I come here and read posts, and try to think of some good names from post. :)
 
I have a cold, with fever.

Very boring. My life today revolved around Tempo handkerchiefs.

Bored of being bored, I swallowed some paracet, and went to see Oliver Stones "World Trade Center". I just came back. To my handkerchief world.

If your're bored now, check out what's on in Hanoi here http://megastarmedia.net/en/.
 
I usually browse the news sites to keep up-to-date with current events. Register a few domains telling myself I will develop them, and end up parking them.
 
Well u cna hang around myspace lol chat on msn play the dnforum arcade and keep checking .domains with any ideas u get lol thats all i would do.
 
Chatting to women that usually perks me up
 
Read, play a video game, lift or run, and like tekz watch funny videos.
 
or visit ravenriley.com ;)
Although Angel may not enjoy it so much :smilewinkgrin:
Pred
 
Angel

You could always do a virual tour of my island
 
I usually visit grandvideos.com and laugh at the people hurting themselves. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom