• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What do you do with your names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clasione

DNForum.com Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
95
I'd like to figure out what to do with all of my domain names. Does everyone use a parking service like SEDO, Fabulous, etc...

Does anyone just create their own parked page with Google ads on it?

What's the story?
 
I only park them until I figure out what I want to do with them.. I usually develop anything I have.. or atleast try
 
All of the above.

Most redirect to portals of my own.. but some are parked.

ALso have overture feeds and search on them.
 
I'd like to just do this:
http://www.longislandexchange.com/parked.html

What do you think?
This way I just give it it's own channel and I see what is going on.....

typeins said:
All of the above.

Most redirect to portals of my own.. but some are parked.

ALso have overture feeds and search on them.

How do you get the overture feed?

______________________________
 
Another one: http://www.8bestsites.com/
They spend a lot for cheap adwords clicks (they alexa jumped from 0 to 77,174), they MUST have approval from Google, I can not imagine make it so massively Google would not notice. Let me know if they approve it, I could use it for parking...
 
The general plan would be to develop the domain names which I've purchased into sites. I generally don't trade in domain names unless I really have to do so. Basically, I will buy or register names which are relevant to my immediate or future needs.
 
They spend a lot for cheap adwords clicks (they alexa jumped from 0 to 77,174), they MUST have approval from Google, I can not imagine make it so massively Google would not notice. Let me know if they approve it, I could use it for parking...

I saw them too Denny. Their CTR has to be one of the lowest out there.
 
I have a bunch of cheap .infos that are doing nothing but the majority of my domain registration end up as websites.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom