• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What domain should I auction on POOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

007

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
5
I am going to be trying out the auction service on POOL and want to get some thoughts on which of the following domains would bring in the most money through a POOL auction.

The key is that once I list it, I'm forced to sell if it if gets bids, so I want to be careful what I put up. Here are the five I'm debating between. Which is the best of these?

<domains removed. thanks everyone for the feedback. :-)>

I was going to post a poll but I guess polls have been disabled. Anyway, thanks for any suggestions.

~007
 
I would not be worried about any of these names. I doubt they would sell, and if they do, that will be a bonus, whatever you get for them. IMHO.

Shaun
 
Well yeah, that's why I want to try out POOL with one of these and not a good one, since once I list it I can't get it back. I've had some decent offers on some of them, but wanted to see if anyone thinks one would do better on POOL over the others listed here.

I would never list something really good on POOL though. I'd hate to sell a good domain for a $60 starting bid. :-) It's probably safe to say it would go to a fair price, but even so, it's too risky I think.
 
probably acceptive.com if any. No offense, but they really are not amazing domains, unless they have some excellent ovt. stats I don't know about.
 
No offence taken. Like I said, I'm doing this to test out POOL. I am doing it with some of my random names that I don't plan on doing anything with.

Thanks for the feedback. I will probably just try one and see how it goes. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom