• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale What has happened to DNViper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingeezer

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know what has happened to DNViper.co.uk ? It was quite a good service (in Beta) that showed dropping uk domains but just seems to be empty now and the email alerts have stopped. I also worryingly bought some domains from them and then requested to change the tags so I could transfer to my registrar but have had no reply. I have emailed them via their forms but again no reply. It's like a ghost town in there! If anyone has any news or a way to contact the owner Daniel Golding I would appreciate it as looks like I cannot get my hands on the domains I paid money for and I may have to contact nominet.


DG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom