• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale What holds more long term value? LLN or NNL.ca ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
theinvestor about 10 months ago i ran a dictionary list of 60 000 words and had my pick of the ones i thought were good. i regged i think 25-30 out of that many. That is not to say that there aren't any out there still but if i were you i would mine for great two word combos or try to strike deals in the aftermarket. I agree with dropwizard and shaunp that just b/c it is a word doesn't make it gold.

happy mining.
 
10 years ago? I can't remember some domains I regged two months ago. Once or twice I've even looked up a name to reg and saw it was taken; checked the whois and I'm the owner - lol.
 
I have been investing in LL.ca names. I really think they will just continue to rise, especially premium letters. Recent sales all have been over 10K, even bu.ca sold for 13500.00
 
which one do you think has got a quick resale value in the 3 character domains?
 
Have you guys considered donating to the charities INSTEAD?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom