Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

What is a good general affiliate program for any site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is a good general affiliate program for any site?

I mean something that would appeal to a broad base of people, that could have a link or banner on almost any site and still get some visitors?

Candy, Dating, Domains/web hosting are some of my ideas.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would really depend. You could go the CPA route and there are several of those which have tons of different offers to choose from...

Copeac
Maxbounty
Azoogle
Ads4Dough

this is just a few that I have worked with.

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would recommend the Xpango.com affiliate program. Xpango gives away free cellphones, games consoles, TVs etc. for people who sign-up and then participate in offers.

The affiliate program, on CJ, pays for every registration and then active member.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for ideas like an actual company or product that sells well on almost any site.

If your traffic is mostly Canadian Sears works well and if it's a blend with the US skype does well for me on general sites. And I also try for general sites to key in on seasonal stuff. Back to school stuff right now, end of season travel deals, summer stock clearouts etc.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're in the wrong forum if you are looking/wanting Affiliate Marketing info. :)

You need to get "Wicked" for that...:)

HarveyJ

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're in the wrong forum if you are looking/wanting Affiliate Marketing info. :)

You need to get "Wicked" for that...:)
+1 to that.

Also +1 for Ads4Dough... just tell them you've been recommended, but aren't exactly a "baller" because you're too afraid of the "meatroll' and don't go to "WF" because of it. They'll laugh their arses off, approve your account, and give you a hand getting setup if you're polite about it.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've started using Big Fish Games and it's great for putting games on your sites, and they offer other languages than English too. Will see how it goes, they just upgraded their affiliate program.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite; often overlooked, affiliate programs is PepperjamNetwork. They offer a slew of CPA programs from dating with a premium advertiser of Date.com, candy with Jelly Belly, and hosting with 1&1. All of them have great promotional material. Give them a try.

mntidagold

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone use paydotcom? They have a terrible WOT rating, but like to hear from firsthand experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom