• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What is a smack forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
2,375
Reaction score
6
This may sound dumb but what does it mean by a "smack forum" ?

Thanks in advance !
 
I dont know, a hangout for junkies?
 
I would think its alot of "flaming" and random yelling.
 
Had no idea until I read this thread and did some googling around ... just registered the SmackForum(s).com domains, which may have some future potential for various uses; brandable.

Ron
 
I am sure the bulldog would have regged them up if he wasn't smacked out. LOL
 
I suppose the beauty of a smack forum is you dont need to moderate, but how long will a forum based soley for flaming last?
 
just wondered as i have heard knocking around but still could not put my finger what it actually meant !
 
Had no idea until I read this thread and did some googling around ... just registered the SmackForum(s).com domains, which may have some future potential for various uses; brandable.

Ron


Smack him again Ron! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom