• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What is going to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameMatters

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
1,954
Reaction score
5
With parking revenues falling down drastically, what is going to happen? Do you guys think more people will be forced to sell their names? I have a name making $10 per name and currently it's making $2 per day!

thanks,
 
My parking revenues are doing great. I will end this month 20% above my plan. Where are you having problems?
 
hmmm, revenues are down across the board for me in all parking accounts! anyone in the same boat??

thx,
 
You have the same target for all domains matters?
 
It's not so bad.
You're only the best I ever had.
Don't want me back. :greenembarrassed:
You're just the best I ever had.

Duncan, bro ya know I luv ya, but will you change the signature already..the :greenembarrassed: has'nt worked for a VERY long time! :mad:

btw- my park rev is normal
 
Yes, same target. Overall it's down to 50-60% of the previous months now. I wouldn't have bothered if it was on a single domain..may be I am alone?

thanks,
 
Hello NameMatters,

You did not tell us if your domains traffic decreased, or if the average earnings per click decreased, or maybe both.

If you target the same sectors through your domains then there is big chances you had some months really lower than others.

A lot of businesses depend on the season.
For example: Real Estate, Rentals, Building, Remodeling, ...
Winter is the low period for most of these samples.

When the demand is low and the niche is very competitive then advertisers bid very high because they need to attract as much visitors is possible to continue having a minimum activity.
At the inverse when the demand is hot bids are seriously lower, some terms of lower interest are even no longer bidded.

Can you tell us the sectors you target through your names?

My basic recomendation:
"Do not put your eggs in the same basket!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom