Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

what is the thief feature in vbplaza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can only steal money that people DO NOT have in the bank. So if you bank your DNF$ you can't lose it. ;-)

I think it's kind of dumb to have on a business forum though. I currently have close to $10,000 (DNF$) which I believe ends up being about $50-100 bucks or so. So you are telling me I have a 49% chance of making at least $50 by only risking $50? Pretty good odds if you ask me. I'm not going to do that, but imagine if someone did and won. I think somebody would get VERY upset to lose that much DNF$... It just encourages hostility in the community and I agree that it's pointless, unless there is a rule that only DotComGod can be stolen from. ;-) He seems to have enough to cash out to like $30,000 USD last time I checked. :-D

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, it's more like 1%. Not worth it.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i lost 5 points. don't try this feature it is a waste and disgrace in this forum:(

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
007 said:
You can only steal money that people DO NOT have in the bank. So if you bank your DNF$ you can't lose it. ;-)

Do not tell anyone that I have 0F$ in my bank :gossip: .

lol

I tried to steal 007 but I got this
"You do not have enough points to perform this action."

Do i need to call Robinhood :fencing: lol.. dotcomgod run Robinhood is coming :cheeky:

*kidding*
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
007 said:
I think somebody would get VERY upset to lose that much DNF$... It just encourages hostility in the community and I agree that it's pointless, unless there is a rule that only DotComGod can be stolen from. ;-)
I really agree that the thief feature should be eliminated from a business forum like DNForum, and I won't even use the feature no matter how much I wanted to become an Exclusive member. Even I do not have much for anyone to steal, I would be very upset too if someone did that to me. By the way, I saw Try-Search is selling 38000 DNF for $160 on his auction. Will anyone PM me a even better offer?

I was curious afterall, so I have tried to steal 1F$ from myself and failed; but I got the money back anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom