• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What name(s) would you develop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpattberg

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Hello DNF

I am specializing in organic and ethcial domain names and I am wondering which names of this list would make the best potential for development and adsense:

organic-food.com/.biz
ethicalshop.com
organicsonline.com
socialaudit.com
ethical-investment.com
organicworld.org
corporateresponsibility.org/.net/.eu
sustainablehousing.org
organicdelivery.net
organictextile.com
organicstore.org

I am working in this business so content would not be a problem.

Another questions is whether to have one website designed and then use this as a template? And where to host to keep the costs at a minimum?

Questions, questions, questions.....

Any answers?

Thanks.

Fabian
 
If you plan on doing seo, organic-food.com looks great to me.
 
IMO ethicalshop.com is the best. As a rule I prefer non-hyphened domains (more type-in friendly).
 
Hello DNF.

Thank you everyone for the brilliant advice so far.

So far organicsonline.com seems to be the most popular followed by organicstore.org.

I think I will go that way to develop 2 different main sites. One for the ethical names and one for the organic names.

I have no developing experience but I guess I have to start sometime. Why not now.

Who would be the best and least expensive reseller for hosting?
Is the godaddy reseller account any good?
All these domains are registered there.

Regards,
Fabian
 
organicstore.org while its obvious the com is far superior the org ext fits health food, and this is the easiest one to remember
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom