• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What names did you grab from the July 24 drop?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekz999
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekz999

Guest
There were about 369000+ domains dropped on July 24. What have you grabbed, and why? For me, I did find anything tight.
 
I didn't notice anything special that dropped that day.
It wasn't as if "Halvarez's" TM portfolio was deleted or anything.
I received nothing on the 24th, but snagged these beauties on the 25th.
myanmarmediagroup(dot)com
kidsspacemuseum(dot)org
both have owe,
already parked, kidsspacemuseum(dot)org, gets visitors and revenue.
I haven't received my registration letter from the other name yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom