• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What PPC Feed is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macker123

DNF Newbie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
We need to get a ppc feed like this for a site we wish to do. I see this everywhere.

http://www.webhelpguide.com/e-commerce/

In the code it refers to "/ppc/ppcredir.aspx?id=". A google search just turns up other sites that also use the feed. Clearly it is Overture, but I need the middle man.

Can anybody help?
 
I know hence why I said I know it is Overture. I am looking for the middle man.
 
It looks like someone surrounded Yahoo results with site content. Might not be a middleman.
 
I don't think there is a middleman. Try the RSS directory.
 
custom job/partnership...if u click on whats this;

Advertiser links are provided by Yahoo! Search Marketing through its Content Match and Sponsored Search distribution services. Content Match pairs ad listings with related content on this site; Sponsored Search matches listings to search queries from users. The listings are determined by the relevancy of keywords, and the price of advertisers' bids. For additional information on becoming a Yahoo! Search Marketing advertiser, please visit http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom