• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What programs are you using ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoomZoom
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZoomZoom

Guest
I am a real newcomer to domaining and only recently started having some success at picking good names with traffic. The only way I have been able to do this is with several programs ( typo generator, whois scanners, a few others but nothing really exciting or new I am sure ) I wrote myself.

I am curious does everyone roll their own programs to search for domains or are some of you using some commercial program I am unaware of ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom