• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What should I be charging for gambling pop-unders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
3,609
Reaction score
1
Hey guys..... the people from PartyPoker.com directly contacted me & wanted to advertise on one of my sites with pop-unders. Because of legal implications with other nations I will only be targeting this advertising to Europeans.

I wanted to know what kind of price I should be charging them? They seem pretty eager as well.

Cheers guys! :)
 
$5-10 cpm? on the high end. I think 2-4 is the normal for general traffic, but poker traffic is "desirable" especially to them.
 
Yeah..... my site has general traffic. Not gambling/poker related.

Anyone else care to share their input? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom