• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What Subjects Bring $ in Which Parking programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck89102

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
482
Reaction score
1
Hi.
I have had my domains parked with/pointing to Domain Sponsor, Enom, GoDaddy, Fabulous & Parked.com. After many hundreds of names purchased & many $thousands spent, still trying to learn.
I'm concentrating on names to earn parking revenue and I'm having some luck with "hospitals" & "businesses" (very specific names). I first always make sure the names aren't trademarked. No real money though (ususally pennies).
Million Dollar Question: Can you please give me some other categories that I might focus on for more earning potential and also the company I should park the particular domain category with?
Any help/direction/pointers are greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
 
park gambling @ fabulous and everything else @ parked :D.
 
I appreciate your feedback. I like "gambling" as a category and parked with Fab though I get zero type-in traffic with my lousy names like pokeron-line.org.
Can I please get a few other categories that produce parked $. Just your opinion of course.
Thank you.
 
I appreciate your feedback. I like "gambling" as a category and parked with Fab though I get zero type-in traffic with my lousy names like pokeron-line.org.
Can I please get a few other categories that produce parked $. Just your opinion of course.
Thank you.
If you don't get type in traffic then you not going to make $ whilst parked ;)
 
names at parked.com get indexed by search engines. yet, organic traffic like that can't be huge most of the time.
unless u develop a little bit and build up a lot of links, your domains are not gonna get huge traffic for no reason.
 
medical related ads are usually expensive, medical related domains with traffic produce very good income

also subjects like business, creditcards, loans, real estate, mortgage, forex also produce very good income
 
medical related ads are usually expensive, medical related domains with traffic produce very good income

also subjects like business, creditcards, loans, real estate, mortgage, forex also produce very good income
I've also had pretty good luck with weightloss (hoodia gordonii) keywords and technology training type keywords (iso certification, etc.)

Oh yeah, don't forget male enhancement products also. got $3.65 click the other day with that keyword.
 
Thank you all. Especially Petros & DKM for those "subject matters" I might pursue.
 
auto insurance @ DS .... $35+ a click not uncommon
 
Anyone know who has the best payout for floral related names?
 
how about recipe sites?...anybody got a clue as to best payout for country specific recipe sites?
 
Any good keyword for painkillers at Parked?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom