• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What The Fark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no comments...
 
gotta love the marketing :)
 
Somebody has taken their online marketing class just a bit TOO serious.
 
im a strong .mobi supporter, but this guy needs to be shot. what the heck would anyone do with emedical.mobi!? after watching the video, i felt a strange shiver. :uhoh:
 
im a strong .mobi supporter, but this guy needs to be shot. what the heck would anyone do with emedical.mobi!? after watching the video, i felt a strange shiver. :uhoh:

judging by your signature, what do you think one could do with mobiled.mobi?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder - and no i'm not a .mobi supporter :)
 
judging by your signature, what do you think one could do with mobiled.mobi?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder - and no i'm not a .mobi supporter :)

As an adjective. I got it during the pre-registration as well as a few hundreds of them. but only got 30 .mobi. it may be developed later. Anyways, changed mobiled.mobi to texan.mobi. My hometown is Irving, right next to ya.
 
I'm think I'm gonna make a new ebay account and offer this guy 1,000,000...LOL

HE WILL PROBABLY COUNTER OFFER ME AND THEN I WILL SAY OK NEVERMIND!

What a complete %#^%$*& idiot.

His ad text made me dizzy....I think he used every color and size combo possible...he must have been smoking crack.

Or he has just been reading dnjournal.com weekly sales reports too much! LMAO
 
Even if the name would have been any good, I just couldn´t go on reading that text.
That´s crazy!
 
He has facial paralisis or something.
 
so how much would it cost you to set a BIN of $14,000,000 anyway??
 
the .mobi guys is so funny.. lol.. ffs
 
Is that guy actually talking :D
 
This guy is weird lol lol
 
that is hilarious ... 'you are my number one priority, and I will get back to you in 24 to 72 hours' :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom