• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What to do with left over traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsmith21

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
I have a handful domains registered that get a dozen or so hits per day but no matter what keywords or who they are parked with I just can't get the clicks on them. I mean no clicks at all....probably not even enough to cover registration.

Got any suggestionson what I can do with the traffic on these sites other then sell the domains?

~JT
 
find out if its bot traffic or real traffic. try to find the source of traffic or what people r looking on it if its real traffic.

Without specific name , cant really help u a lot.
 
What are the names? If your willing to sell or trade pm me.
 
It's natural type in traffic. One site is an E-commerce type. Probably people trying to login to thier account. The other is a typo of phone book directory. I set both as a search box for a while and then used the keywords they were searching...still no luck. I have my own server so redirection of the traffic is feasible. Can you sell traffic (redirect it) rather then park it? Any other options other then selling that you can think of?

Sorry...forgot the names.

niptck.com -- Typo of Nip tuck TV show. Season hasn't even started and I am getting 24 hits per day. Big ZERO on the click counter.

wwwlsuperpages.com -- wwwl typo. Remarkably this one gets about 3 hits per day and has 1.13% clicks

channealdvisor.com -- Typo - Probably people trying to get to their channel advisor account login. avergage of 10 daily with .8% clicks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom