Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What will $500 get ME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Unlimited subscription to Horny SheMales (or Nude Matures)

2. Two tickets to see Bif....Naked

3. The deluxe version of Anonymizer, including the famous Port Duct Cleaner and a tryout version of Domain Pseudonymizer, which allows for seemingly poor slobs to purchase mega domains for very little.

4. A multi-year subscription to Expired Domains, which, when printed out, keeps Fluffy in poop cleanup for years (she especially likes the e- names).

5. A few different subscriptions to Afternic.com, this really cool new site that allows you to buy and sell domains!...or just have your credit card charged for no apparent reason.

6. Any number of these TERRIFIC winners from (Im)PerfectName.com<<<notice the topical "Im" prefix:

•Justgoodstuff.com (Greg, put this on the front page!)
•ecardiologist.com (one of my favs: the virtual surgery thing is set to BLAST OFF!)
•VideoTaping.com (Rob Lowe, R. Kelly, LA Cops, r u listening??)
•Amorality.com: (Something we're all grappling with in this time of....big money for bad domains)
•Pallbearer.com: (I can see where the pallbearer would need his own site: "Here's the UpCasket cam from Gramp's funeral!")

7. An honest-to-goodness hooker (er, service provider) from the Bunny Runch in Reno, Nevada. At least you'll get something for blowing your wad...er load...er money!

:eek:

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I noticed you moved me to the lounge, where I should have been in the first place. Sorry 'bout that...

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Head 25 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom