Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Whats the best affiliate program for a product domain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whats the best program to use for a product domain ?

Example:
motorcycles.com
motorcyclehelmets.com

etc etc.

I have many product related names available for this.

Sorry Amazon is out. I live in one of the banned states.

Domain summit 2024

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
eBay partner network

cj.com
Shareasale.com

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You will have to search all the major affiliate sites for specific links / products for what you are selling:

cj.com
linkshare.com
shareasale.com
connectcommerce (Now google affiliates)

Another way to get an idea of who might carry products that you could sell, try goldencans search here: http://www.goldencan.com/help/FindMerchants.aspx?

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
South
Yes I know, what a pain, I belong to cj etc, but a lot of times they dont carry the products etc
Thanks for the link

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can also try popshops - http://www.popshops.com/ The basic is free, I have one of the paid plans. They have 2435 Merchants/50,000,000 products. Quick way to find merchants carrying the products you're looking for.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can also try popshops - http://www.popshops.com/ The basic is free, I have one of the paid plans. They have 2435 Merchants/50,000,000 products. Quick way to find merchants carrying the products you're looking for.

I recently looked at that also. Have you had success with them?

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep, I also used to use Goldencan, still do on a few pages but after trying PopShops, use that mostly. It's been voted Best Affiliate tool more than once on an affiliate marketing forum. Pretty quick and customizable, use PHP for the products so it updates automatically and has different settings. I have it set to remove any out of date products automatically so it keeps my pages up to date. If I remember correctly, I think with the free Basic, you can only use html so you can't play around with the other options they have in the paid version, PHP, ASP, javascript etc.

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think because of the availability of the merchants I am going to try the pop shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators