• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What's the deal with greatdomains.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloThere

Videographer/Video Editor
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
2
I've been 'away' from the domain game for a while. Last time I looked (long time ago) great domains had tons of domains listed. I went there today, and they only have just over 1000 domains listed in total. When did they switch over like that? Has it helped them sell more domains?

How difficult is it to get a domain listed there? On the one hand, some of the domains I've seen there don't seem to be 'all that', on the other hand, they say they are very selective. What's up with that? Is there that much of a shortage of good domain names? Or is something they are doing scaring off domain sellers?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom