• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What's up with Sedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
477
Reaction score
0
I am posting this because I know the guys from Sedo frequent the board here.

I made on offer on a domain name, the seller accepted my offer, I sent payment via paypal (not echeck either), and in my account it says that I still have to send payment. I have the paypal receipt and have emailed them about this, but with no response. Anyone have any idea how long it takes them to respond? I want this domain name and it seems like something is wrong, but I can't get them to respond.
 
:director: keep posting about this issue, your voice will be heard. Have you tried calling them ?
 
Thanks, they finally responded. No I didn't try to call them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom