Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Whats up?!

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The first 5 month of the year are gone, almost to the half way point. What are you doing to make your business grow?

accelerator

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Regarding domain names, I might post on here a bit more. In general, keep learning and building skills, and work smarter rather than longer hours. Also, I will be reading more business books.

Willox Perez

NameTreats Rep
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The first 5 months was the warm up now it is time to kick it up a notch and finish the year strong to carry on
that strong momentum towards next year. What I lack is consistency throughout the whole year and that is
my true goal.

#1 Achieve consistency and the gathering of information and continue to learn.
#2 Increase my own value and provide as much information and guidance as possible to others
#3 Build a strong portfolio of solid domains
#4 Create a funnel that flows from buying the name to finding a buyer to sell it to

I saw a great video today that sums it all up in 1 minute and in 3 words.... JUST DO IT!!!!

Shia LaBeouf 1 Minute Ted Talk

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
#1 Achieve consistency and the gathering of information and continue to learn. #2 Increase my own value and provide as much information and guidance as possible to others #3 Build a strong portfolio of solid domains #4 Create a funnel that flows from buying the name to finding a buyer to sell it to I saw a great video today that sums it all up in 1 minute and in 3 words.... JUST DO IT!!!!

Sounds great!

Weed and feed your domains

11390399_10155655632040297_8436022538368113410_n.jpg

That's one of my 3 large aloe plants.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators