• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Whats wrong with this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? not following you here..

first of all, greg has bought several of my domains..the sieben.mobi one was the only transaction that feel through..

you're also talking about someone that owns very valuable domain names and is very predominant in the domain name industry. I suggest you pick your fights better. Its not uncommon for a person to buy two domain names at the same time.

Though Im not sure about the "new to domain names" part..because hes not.
 
I just call them like I see them. I'm very familiar with Gregs business practices and he doesn't scare me. The bigger they are the harder they fall.
 
I understand that you and greg/michael have had issues in the past. Please do not drag me into it and try to ruin my reputation on the forum. I have never had a problem with any domain name transaction. This is not the place for you to be posting this. PLEASE DO NOT DRAG ME INTO THIS!

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=196140
 
You shouldn't have anything to worry about if nothing screwy was going on, right?
 
You shouldn't have anything to worry about if nothing screwy was going on, right?

Contact info would have to be changed on the domains, if you want you can monitor this..

Why doesn't ROCK just accept a check? heh

hello2007.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom