• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

whats your best money making parked domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(_Y_)Man

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2005
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
also list where you have it parked if you can :dance:
 
tv show. Making $50/month

NameDrive.com
 
Sorry I didnt know that because he was asking what domain. Sorry once again.
 
Dr. Xewb said:
also list where you think is the best place to park domains if you can

Mind starting us off with yours?

:)
 
A visa related domain at namedrive making about $2.50 p/day
Asian traffic is around 10c.PC, european and american is closer to 30c.PC

im completely happy with namedrive so far, especially the customer service
 
Yea, there awesome. Im acually selling my top revenue domains.
 
Dr. Xewb said:
also list where you think is the best place to park domains if you can


there is no such thing as a best place to park domains IMO. it is better to test ur domains at a few parking companies because some domains just perform better at different parking companies.


spoken from my own experiences.


i've had names make $25+/day @ Domainsponsor on 900 hits/day and i've had names @ Fabulous make $50+ in a day from 1 hit.
 
cursal said:
Mind starting us off with yours?

:)

I dont have any yet, I always bought domains to develop in the past, but I see potential in parking domains so im trying to learn more about it.

doesnt hurt to have money coming in without developing, promoting or updating a site :wink_smile:
 
Right you are Dr. X

I too have been tried several places,
DS
GoldKey
DomainHop
Name Drive,

seems they all perform well for the first week and then things tend to settle into a rythm. When I see that happen I try different key words & phrases to spark life in those that are not doing so well.

So far I think Name drive has been the most consistant for a month, but Goldkey (before the recent upgrade/merger) did good for 3 week then crapped out.

Hope that helps. DomainHop did...ok...but I would rather try out DS and ND from the list I tried.

:)
 
My best performing domain is one at sedo (poker/casino related with lots of North American traffic) Earns around 1.50 Euros per click...

I also have domains with different parking companies. As a previous poster said, you should try a lot of them... Some domains do seem to perform better depending where it is parked... Namedrive and Trafficz is also good for some of my domains.
 
biggedon said:
Hi

Please do not list names in this thread, as it amounts to advertising.

Thanks

[mod]deleted, please don't use that language, also ads in sig are allowed, but ads in posts are only alloed in the advertisement section, or a paid sticky etc.[/mod]Your signature advertises in all your posts. This whole site is advertisements.
 
does credit card links pay the most? or debt con., loans, credit reports, mortgages, insurance, home equity, etc. which is the best payer?
 
does credit card links pay the most? or debt con., loans, credit reports, mortgages, insurance, home equity, etc. which is the best payer?

Credit card keywords generally tend to pay very well, but the highest paying keywords are almost undoubtedly poker, casino, gambling, etc.
 
$0.xx________________:(
 
TrafficClub allows you to watch 4 different landing pages and then choose the one that is optimizing the best. It also allows you to forward URL's (at no cost) to related URL's that are doing well. I recently linked together 7 different but related domains. They were getting an RPM of $4 to $15, now they get a combined RPM consistenly over $25. The downside is that you cannot manually optimize the keywords.
 
The downside is that you cannot manually optimize the keywords.

Any idea on why this is? Do they want to stabilize a "free keyword enterprise" rather than having people manually choose the keywords know perform highest?

I would be interested to see what Trafficclub has to say about this.
 
I think it's because they are in intermediary and do not own the landing pages. Therefore they may not be able to give you direct access to them. They offer landing pages from DomainSponsor, Google and Skenzo.
The free URL forwarding is nice if your registrar does not offer it. You can even forward from domains parked at TrafficClub to domains that are not parked at TrafficClub.
 
I agree with Fearless, You can't tell people not to advertise but then list yours in your avatar.

Its not right and its not fair.
 
Exclusive Members are allowed to advertise.

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom