• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Whats your favourite Beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drunk to much beer, so now I don't drink anymore been over 10 years clean.

But when I did drink, it was Guiness Cream Ale if I could get it. :)


I try quitting every weekend...never seems to work :)
 
Hands down, it's got to be Chimay Red - brewed by monks in Belgium - those boys know what they're doing! Must've got the recipe directly from God.

Hot summers day, barbi on - ice cold Michelob or Magners cider.
 
Down with Becks here!!
 
Molson Canadian when out to the bars, but Coors Light will do on hot day.
 
Some belgian beers are nice like Leffe and Grimbergen
 
Labatt Blue or Tennant's Draught.
 
Carlsberg Elephant Lager, Chimay, Samichlaus, Tuborg Christmas Lager
 
I like Becks as well. My other faves are Heineken, Tyskie, Harp Lager, Coors and Corona.
 
WeihenStephaner Weizenbier, the best money can buy ;-)
 
Could never narrow it down to one ;)

My appologies in advance to the beers I forget and the ones I have yet to try.

My fridge stock at the moment in order of preference.

1. Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/710/29015

2. NewCastleBrown
http://www.newcastlebrown.com/
http://www.ratebeer.com/Beer/newcastle-brown-ale/132/

3. Amstel light (Dutch)
http://www.amstel.com/

4. A. Dos equis Amber- A fuller body Mexican beer

B. Dos Equis Ale

http://dosxx.com/


5. Shiner Bock -(Texas mild dark beer)
http://www.shiner.com/beers/beers-bock.html


6. Pete's Wicked Ale - Strawberry Blonde- gets bad reviews I like one or 2 as a Dinner beer

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/126/381/?view=beer&sort=latest&start=10

Pete's Wicked Cream Ale Wanderlust - another one that get's so-so review but I like once in a while


7. Blue Moon- strictly a dinner beer in my book but I like with light meals.


8. Bud light bottles

9. Bush light

These beers are missing from my fridge:

1. Molson Golden (Canadian )
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/433/1313/

2. Dab Dark (German Beer, nice caramels)

3. Labatt Blue (Canadian lager)

4. Boulevard Wheat (Colorado MicroBrewery)

5. Killian's Red

6. Sam Adams

7. Shiner Blonde (Ran out. Tasty Texas Pilsner alternative)
http://www.shiner.com/beers/beers-blonde.html
 
Actually, that "Pure Blond" low cal beer we get here isn't bad either
 
Kalik with a lime / Corona with a lime
 
Bundaberg Ginger Beer
Henry Weinharts Root Beer

YUMMY!

-Bob
 
At one point I almost stopped drinking beer after I had too much during my student years.

All these mentions of beers I have enjoyed here make me thirsty. Heck, I'll go out and have one now.

A lot of Belgian beers are wonderful, I particularly like the Trappiste varieties (perfect for use in a charbonnade flamande, and also to drink...)

In a Sauna, I prefer Carlsberg Elephant. Light enough, but still some alcohol...

Samichlaus - a notable Swiss beers.

I like all kinds of wheat stuff, (hefe)weizen-, and weissbier, particularly in Summer.

And when I'm with Swedish Girls I'll go for Spendrups Old Gold (or even Pripps)...
 
For the sake of space I am only listing a few in no particular order

Samuel Smith Nut brown ale
Nantucket brewing co. Whale tail pale ale
Berkshire brewing company Steel Rail Pale Ale
Guinness
Coors lite
Dos equis
Magic hat #9
etc.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom