• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Whats your favourite Beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like beer can I have a glass of Cesari (Red wine) !!
 
Stella Artois or Duvel (both belgium beers) :-)
 
Let mix them up and try:

10% Heineken
10% Guiness
10% Molson
10% Budweiser
10% Yuengling
10% Miller
10% Labatt
10% Samual Adams
10% Corona
10% Beck
2 Viagra Capsules
2 Prozac Capsules

Drink them up before you go to bed - Make sure that your mate is on the bed.
 
becks is indeed good however guiness is not bad as well.
cheers
 
Carlsberg - (probably) the best beer in the world?;-)
 
I traveled alot and I tried so many kinds of beer. My favourites are:
1 - Pilsner from ecuador
2 - Corona
3 - Amstel bright

And I recommend drinking them only in the beaches. For some reason they taste better.

cheers
 
no one else drinks budweiser.

I'm the only Dnf'er to do so.

lmao.
 
any one likes Tuborg here?
 
Heineken
Corona
Budweiser
Yuengling
Miller Light
Killians Irish Red
 
Fat Tire is my favorite, anyone else had it?
 
West-Vleteren Brown 12° , with some cheese : ...and nothing else matters ;)

The Westvleteren "Trappist" is exclusively sold in the abbey of West-Vleteren (Belgium): almost every day there are hundreds of people trying to get some of this beer.
Website of the monks can be found here.

PS: West-Vleteren Trappist has been elected many times "beer of the year".
 
i don't drink beer..



..:: peace ::..
jeba
 
yes i like tuborg...but its bit bitter than normal i guess
 
I quit drinking beer, and switched to Natural Light. Really!
 
Guinness all the way..and yes Pred its far better in Dublin than anywhere else.
 
Colt 45 - preferably 40 ounce
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom