• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Whats your favourite Beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
18
I know Domainers love Beer.

Mine is BECKS. ( I am also from the town of Becks)
 
Boddingtons in pubs, but corona and heineken will do.
Ever try hefeweizen?...also a great draft beer...
 
Mmmm, corona with lime is like mothers milk! lol
Love it.
Also pint of bitter shandy on a hot day!
I think i may have to crack open a tin now we are talking beer.
Predator :thumb:
 
Heineken .... Bulmers ( Magners ) cider .... and of course JD.

Being irish .... im not that fussy , as long as i have a beer every day :)

And to top that off ... im loggin out as im going for a pint !
 
Hi,
not Guiness?
It's true what they say about Guiness in Ireland. I'm not normally a Guiness fan, but it tastes amazing in Dublin!
Predator :peace:
 
Corona is great.. And zlatopramen.. And stella artois!! Love them all :)

Swedish beer is pretty good aswell
 
Boddingtons in pubs, but corona and heineken will do.
Ever try hefeweizen?...also a great draft beer...

last summer when i was in Jena, i remember drinking hefeweizen :-)
 
I live in the midwest and the Boulevard Brewing Company is right down the street. I am convinced that they make some of the best Wheat and Pale Ale's in the industry.
 
when i go to Irish Pubs, i usually drink either Guiness or Beamish :-)
 
My favorite Beer?

Uh... THE NEXT ONE
 
Super Bock (Portuguese Beer)

"What is national is good." =)
 
Hertog Jan and Guiness are my favorites.
 
last summer when i was in Jena, i remember drinking hefeweizen :-)

Simon,
without doubt you have the best choice of beer in the world in Germany.
No competition.
Without a doubt, Australia has the worst! :eyebrows:
Unfortunately, they're bloody good at cricket, especially at home! :doh:
cheers,
Predator
 
I drunk to much beer, so now I don't drink anymore been over 10 years clean.

But when I did drink, it was Guiness Cream Ale if I could get it. :)
 
Canadian beer,

or those giant Corona bottles, had some of those this past hot summer!
 
just home , after a skinful of heineken and JD ... yep they still work for me. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom