• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where Can I Find Historic Overture Results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
I have seen in several threads that some people have historic overture data. Is there a website or service which has this available, or does that just come from tracking it manually?
 
Some steady ovt domains will show you the ovt with ext history at http://ovthistory.com , I hope this helps dude! :ok:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom