• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

where can I register cheap .tv domain name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoewayne

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 21, 2005
Messages
109
Reaction score
3
I want to register some .tv domain names. Can anyone tell me which registrar is relatively cheap? thank you!
 
I don'tthink that any of them are that cheap, what are you classing as cheap for this extension?
 
idotz.net have them at $34.95 IIRC
 
i mean cheaper than Godaddy, $34.95
 
Godaddy, register and use $5 discount code . You get it for $29.95
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom